Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Back to my roots

A long time ago, I created an anime blog in my teens where I gained a taste for the glory of Internet based opinion slinging for the first time. I had my first baptism of fire in the flame wars that came and went, I prevented a suicide from across an ocean using only my keyboard and my Internet connection, I went through a turbulent period where I got out of the anime blogger game in an attempt to become the proverbial Beastie Boys of the Japanese Superflat art movement and light novel craze respectively. My future looked bright in my tireless efforts to bring avant garde Superflat literature to the masses and I'm still trying to get published.

To celebrate my end to the long wandering through the desert that was the past five years of my life, I resolved to begin a serious, regular blog that would turn up in Google searches far easier than my Tumblr mutterings did. Don't get me wrong, Tumblr's great, but the kind of ideas and concepts I work with just aren't gonna appeal to the same demographic as Homestuck's fanbase and The Most Popular Girls In School.

Anyway, I'm back and I'll post something up here real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment